Emily Gopaul is an artist, author and art educator and will be writing for Rescue Our Schools on the subject of creativity and the visual arts in schools. Look out for her blog, Teacher Voice, on our website at the end of August. In the meantime, she highly recommends this comprehensive tour of creativity and its importance. Mariella Frostrup is joined by several experts to discuss these issues in a forward-thinking way. Listen here.
- The Learning Burden: Why the ‘L’ word has become a thorny issue in our household.
- Silence in the corridor! Is this really the way to create the emotionally intelligent problem solvers of the future?
- What is creativity? Can we teach it? and Why does it even matter?
- A Parent’s Dilemma: The Fork or the Sunbeam. How do we protect our children’s happiness in the current assessment culture?
- Parents…we think this will interest you