People are mobilising against needless turmoil in state education. They want schools rooted in their communities, where teachers are trusted as professionals and every child can flourish. Now is the time for families and communities to speak out.
Here are the six points of our manifesto:
- INVEST IN ALL OUR FUTURES
- PROVIDE INCLUSIVE EDUCATION FOR ALL
- PROMOTE EDUCATION OVER EXAM FACTORIES
- DEVELOP CREATIVITY IN ALL ITS FORMS
- LET EXPERT EVIDENCE INFORM POLICY
- ENSURE LOCAL ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ALL SCHOOLS